“Responsible citizenship is a virtue, and participation in political life is a moral obligation.” – Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship
One of the great privileges enjoyed by Americans is the ability to choose our elected leaders. If you are not yet registered to vote, please click on the links below to download a voter registration form.
According to the Secretary of State, those eligible to register to vote in Rhode Island:
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Resident of the Rhode Island city or town where you wish to vote.
- At least 16 years of age, but 18 years of age to vote.
Please click on the following links for more information about voter registration in Rhode Island:
- RI Secretary of State Voter Registration Information (Includes polling place information and sample ballot)
- RI Voter Registration Form